Foundations of environmental sciences
You will find below pedagogical resources to use in the implementation of trainings on
- Human – Earth System & Sustainability
- Environmental and Public Health
- Urbanization & Urban Management
- Integrated Water & Soil Management
- Integrated Air Quality Management
- Environment Policy and Sustainable Management
These resources are intended as a teaching guide to discover the main elements of the different teaching units to be developed to form on specificities of environmental sciences, data, storage and processing. The idea here is that teachers can quickly have access to the ins and outs of each course with synthetic overview of the course and the skills to be acquired and reference bibliography items.
For each of these topics, a resource in H5P format (a format that facilitates integration and reuse into CMS – Content Management System – and LMS – Learning Management Systems – platforms) is offered along with a detailed description with an associated DOI.